Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Satoshi Noto <nt...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/27 08:08:58 UTC

How to use "mapred.temp.dir" ?

Hi all,

The default config mapred-default.xml has a property "mapred.temp.dir".
How to use "mapred.temp.dir" ?

I did grep "mapred.temp.dir" to hadoop-0.20.2 sources,
but I could not get line from mapred sources.

Is this property not used by mapreduce framework ?
And if we want to use temporary directory in mapreduce job,
we should use this property in own code ?

Regards,
Satoshi

Re: How to use "mapred.temp.dir" ?

Posted by Satoshi Noto <nt...@gmail.com>.