Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Junhong Xu <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/13 12:56:02 UTC

The HBase issue urls are very slow to open recently

Hello, guys:
   I am in China, and it is very slow for me to browser the hbase issue
urls. In most cases, they failed.I check the url, and find there are some
javascripts and png are missing. How can I fix it? Thanks.

Re: The HBase issue urls are very slow to open recently

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Hi Junhong,

We don't run the Jira instance at issues.apache.org, we just use it. I
would suggest you contact the ASF infra team at users@infra.apache.org.
They will have the ability to help debug this with you.