Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/17 10:14:00 UTC

publication property

Is there a property to access the pubblication attribute defined by ivy?

Thanks, Paolo

Re: publication property

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.
I will do.

Paolo

Re: publication property

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 1/17/07, Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the <info /> tag I can specify a publication attribute (
> http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/doc/ivyfile/info.html).
>
> When is omitted ivy will use the current timestamp.
>
> Is this possible to access this attribute as an ant property?

Unfortunately not, it would be a good idea to read it with the info task,
and it's not the case. Submit an improvement request if you want.

Xavier

Thank you, Paolo

Re: publication property

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.