Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sameer Danthurthy <Sa...@showingtime.com> on 2004/07/09 22:26:27 UTC

Repost::Connection Timeout

Hello,
  Iam working on high perf servlet that needs to return the response
within few seconds and hence I want to emulate an non existant connection
rather than a delayed response i.e. the webserver break the tcp connection
rather than hold the client for delayed response from the servlet. I played
around
with the connection timeout parameter in server.xml as well as the timeout
directive in httpd.conf for apache without much success. Iam running the apps
on redhat 8 on intel platform. How should I approach such a thing?
Apache 2.0.47
tomcat 5.x
JK 2

Thanks
sameer

for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could
be intercepted, corrupted,lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete
or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.