Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Stocks Alex <al...@outlook.com> on 2019/07/17 10:37:11 UTC

dubbogo v1.1.0

Hi dubbo/dubbogo community,

After transferred to apache for almost 1 month, dubbogo has evoved quickly with many features.

I want to release dubbogo v1.1.0 this weekend. Do your guys have any suggestion?

Regards,

Alex

Re: dubbogo v1.1.0

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It is good to see that dubbo-go is planning a release.
Any release mush be approved by PMC by voting on the mailing list.
I would suggest to read the release guide[1] carefully.
Understanding an Apache release is very important.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

[1] http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/docs/developers/committer-guide/release-guide_dev.html

--
Best Regards!
Huxing