Posted to gsod2019@cassandra.apache.org by Jenniline Ebai <je...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/08 23:51:51 UTC

Jenniline Ebai a Google Season of Docs applicant.

Hi ,
I am Jenniline Ebai a Google  Season of Docs applicant.
I am an open source enthusiast
I have some experience with technical documentation.
 I have knowledge in Markdown and HTML
and I'm interested in the project  "Common Application Architecture
patterns using Cassandra"

Please let me know how to proceed from here.
Thanks and Regards,
Jenniline

Re: Jenniline Ebai a Google Season of Docs applicant.

Posted by Dinesh Joshi <dj...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
Hi Jenniline,

Thank you for your interest. We are an open source project so you can contribute any time. However, under the GSoD program, I believe you must submit an application with Google for consideration. Please see the various phases here: https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/mentor-guide

Thanks,

Dinesh