Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org> on 2017/09/15 21:48:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tobago 3.0.6

Hello,

I would like to release Tobago 3.0.6.

This is a PATCH release with backwards-compatible bug fixes.

For a detail list please consult the release notes at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310273&version=12341574

The version is available at the staging repository (Nexus) at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1118/

Please vote now! (The vote is open for 72h.)

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards,
Udo

Result of: [VOTE] Release Tobago 3.0.6

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

thank you for checking and voting for the release. The result is

+1
Dennis Kieselhorst
Bernd Bohmann
Werner Punz

so I will proceed with the next steps for the release.

Regards,

Udo

Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 3.0.6

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Am 15.09.17 um 23:48 schrieb Udo Schnurpfeil:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to release Tobago 3.0.6.
>
> This is a PATCH release with backwards-compatible bug fixes.
>
> For a detail list please consult the release notes at:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310273&version=12341574
>
> The version is available at the staging repository (Nexus) at:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1118/
>
> Please vote now! (The vote is open for 72h.)
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Regards,