Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yi ZHOU <zh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/16 23:41:57 UTC

Introduction of new Gelly developper

Hello, everyone,

I am ZHOU Yi, a student working in graph algorithm, especially graph
combinatorial algorithms. I am glad to join the Flink devlopping group.

I am working on Gelly graph library, hopping to devote improvements and
new features to Gelly graph library (algorithms library, graph partition
improvements etc. issue26
<https://github.com/project-flink/flink-graph/issues/20>). Now,  I plan
to start  with affinity propagation example Flink-1707
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-1707>.

My apache account on appache is joey00! (a little bizzare ;-) ) , my
github account is joey001. I have joined several lab group projects
(AUTOSAR, TTCN-3), but don't much open source experience, especially
large project like Flink.  Your suggestions and comments will be welcomed.

Best Regards.
ZHOU Yi

Re: Introduction of new Gelly developper

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.
Hello Zhou Yi!

welcome to the Flink community!
Thanks for your interest in Gelly and for choosing to work on Affinity
Propagation. It'll be a great addition to the library ^^

Cheers,
Vasia.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Zhou Yi,