Posted to mime4j-dev@james.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2009/03/02 22:21:28 UTC

[VOTE] Apache James Mime4j 0.6 release

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache James Mime4j 0.6. The
vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from James PMC
members are binding. The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes
are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.

Packages:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/mime4j-0.6/

Maven artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/staging-repository/org/apache/james/apache-mime4j/0.6/

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/mime4j-0.6/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

  Vote:  Apache James Mime4j 0.6 release
  [ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache James Mime4j 0.6.
  [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).

Re: [VOTE] Apache James Mime4j 0.6 release

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.
Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache James Mime4j 0.6.
> The vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from James PMC
> members are binding. The vote passes if at least three binding +1
> votes are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.
>
> Packages:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/mime4j-0.6/
>
> Maven artifacts:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/staging-repository/org/apache/james/apache-mime4j/0.6/
>

> Release notes:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/mime4j-0.6/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

>  Vote:  Apache James Mime4j 0.6 release
>  [ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache James Mime4j 0.6.
>  [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).

[X] +1 Release the packages as Apache James Mime4j 0.6.
--
Niklas Therning
www.spamdrain.net

Re: [VOTE] Apache James Mime4j 0.6 release

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
>  Vote:  Apache James Mime4j 0.6 release
>  [x ] +1 Release the packages as Apache James Mime4j 0.6.
>  [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).

Bye,
Norman

Re: [VOTE] Apache James Mime4j 0.6 release

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

<snip>

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

Oleg

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Oleg Kalnichevski ha scritto:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache James Mime4j 0.6. The
> vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from James PMC
> members are binding. The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes
> are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.
> Vote:  Apache James Mime4j 0.6 release

[X] +1 Release the packages as Apache James Mime4j 0.6.

Stefano

Re: [VOTE] Apache James Mime4j 0.6 release

Posted by Markus Wiederkehr <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache James Mime4j 0.6. The vote
> is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from James PMC members are
> binding. The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast and
> there are more +1 than -1 votes.
>
> Packages:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/mime4j-0.6/
>
> Maven artifacts:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/staging-repository/org/apache/james/apache-mime4j/0.6/
>
> Release notes:
> http://people.apache.org/~olegk/mime4j-0.6/RELEASE_NOTES.txt

>  Vote:  Apache James Mime4j 0.6 release
>  [ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache James Mime4j 0.6.
>  [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).

[X] +1 Release the packages as Apache James Mime4j 0.6.

Markus