Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Steven Melis <st...@student.kuleuven.be> on 2005/10/25 12:06:05 UTC

javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: 16a12c02-fb63-4f82-a210-fa54c9421d59

Hi,

I'm a student in the computer science and I'm using Jackrabbit for my thesis.  I've worked with Jackrabbit for about 6 months now without any major problems.  Now I'm facing a problem and I don't know the cause of it.  I pasted the code below, which always worked untill recently (I also pasted the stacktrace). All I want to do is add a node to the root node of my repository and even then I get this ItemNotFoundException... Can Anyone help my with my problem?

System.setProperty("java.rmi.server.useCodebaseOnly", "true");
  try{
   ClientRepositoryFactory crf = new ClientRepositoryFactory();
   Repository repository = crf.getRepository("//pbcserver:1099/jackrabbit.repository");
   Session session = repository.login(new SimpleCredentials("pbcserver", "".toCharArray()), null);
   session.getRootNode().addNode("rootAffiliation");
   session.getRootNode().addNode("rootClient");
   session.save();
} catch (Exception e){
   e.printStackTrace();
  }

javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: 16a12c02-fb63-4f82-a210-fa54c9421d59

at org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerObject.getRepositoryException(ServerObject.java:124)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerSession.getNodeByUUID(ServerSession.java:164)

at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerSession_Stub.getNodeByUUID(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientSession.getNodeByUUID(ClientSession.java:172)

at com.alcatel.rena.pubsub.jcr.JCRInitializer.main(JCRInitializer.java:74)

Many thanks in advance,

Steven Melis