Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Ben Lindahl <be...@appiancorp.com> on 2005/05/12 00:02:36 UTC

jelly:jms tag library

Hi all,

I see that the JMS tag library has been enveloped into Jelly, but it
relies on Messanger, which as I understand it will never make it out of
the Commons Sandbox.  Is jelly:jms under active development (e.g, will
it ever have full EL support)?  If so, does that mean that Messenger
will again be under active development, and may eventually see a
release?

Thanks,

Ben Lindahl

Re: jelly:jms tag library

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
If it takes getting messenger out of the sandbox and fixing bugs in it
to make Jelly releasable, we'll do it.

BTW, what do you mean by 'EL support' below??