Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by anil lakineni <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/29 15:46:12 UTC

help: any body maintaining cloud blogs...???

hi all,

 is there any blogs for giving information about whole cloud-stack
materials..

 i want to learn cloud-stack from other guides like apache cloud-stack..

please help me.

regards,

Anil Kumar Lakineni.

Re: help: any body maintaining cloud blogs...???

Posted by Shanker Balan <sh...@shapeblue.com>.
Top posting.

http://planet.apache.org/cloudstack/

--
@shankerbalan

M: +91 98860 60539 | O: +91 (80) 67935867
ShapeBlue Services India LLP, 22nd floor, Unit 2201A, World Trade Centre, Bangalore - 560 055

Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> offers the best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: help: any body maintaining cloud blogs...???

Posted by "Hollman Enciso R." <ho...@gmail.com>.
i have one in spanish :P

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.
http://nexxuz.com

Re: help: any body maintaining cloud blogs...???

Posted by abhisek basu <ab...@msn.com>.

Posted by Antone Heyward <th...@gmail.com>.

--
Antone
@thehyperadvisor

Re: help: any body maintaining cloud blogs...???

Posted by anil lakineni <an...@gmail.com>.
thanQ guys..

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 29, 2014, at 9:22 PM, Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> wrote:

> On 29.03.2014 19:40, raja sekhar wrote:
>> hello guys,
>> provide some material blogs to learn about apache cloud-stack ,apart from
>> apache cloud-stack organization..please..
>> thanks & regards,
>> rajsekhar.
>
> Hello,
>
> If you googled seriously you would have found some sites.
> The following have many articles on ACS:
> http://shankerbalan.net/
> http://shapeblue.com/blog/

I like mine too :)

http://sebgoa.blogspot.com

and http://buildacloud.org

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by raja sekhar <ra...@gmail.com>.
hello guys,

provide some material blogs to learn about apache cloud-stack ,apart from
apache cloud-stack organization..please..

thanks & regards,
rajsekhar.

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 8:16 PM, anil lakineni <