Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2018/02/26 02:55:58 UTC

Hanging out?

Today is the 3rd Monday of February. Very short notice, so not much of
planning the time...

I will be at https://appear.in/polygene from 10:00-14:00 UTC or so...

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Hanging out?

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Tibor correctly pointed out what an idiot I am; It is not the 3rd
Monday.... Well, maybe one day I can count.

Re: Hanging out?

Posted by Stanislav Muhametsin <st...@kapsi.fi>.
Damnit, today I am working at one company during the day, and then right after that at evening got a meeting at another company. So definetly won't be able to attend. :(

Would love to hear some brief info about current state of Polygene, if possible.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​