Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com> on 2015/09/08 15:23:11 UTC

[VOTE] Qpid Dispatch Router 0.5

This is the vote thread for releasing Qpid Dispatch Router 0.5 RC2 as
the final 0.5.

Please record your vote for or against on this thread.

Thanks,
-Ted

Re: [VOTE] Qpid Dispatch Router 0.5

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
-1

Unfortunately, I need to vote down this release candidate.  Due to
PROTON-989, this release crashes when run against some of the example
configurations in its own tests folder. (Hat tip to Mick Goulish for
finding this).

I will cancel this vote and release a new RC with a workaround for this bug.

-Ted

[VOTE-CANCELED] Qpid Dispatch Router 0.5

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
I've canceled this vote due to a blocker problem found in RC2.