Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/08/07 04:40:02 UTC

When will struts 1.1 or 1.1 b2 be released?

Subject: When will struts 1.1 or 1.1 b2 be released?
From: "Alex Kwan" <al...@163.com>
 ===
Sorry for bothering you

    Alex

RE: When will struts 1.1 or 1.1 b2 be released?

Posted by Cliff Rowley <cl...@onsea.net>.
Damn, so in actual fact it could have been me that started it all.  I
shall do the only decent thing and exterminate myself immediately.
Goodbye cruel world!

;)

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 07:38, Andrew Hill wrote:
> You know, come to think of it, as I recall it was actually the hunk of code
> dedicated to differentiating between expected commercial/scientific rocket
> launches and surprise premptive missile launches that erroneously initiated
> the automatic response strike resulting in the end of civilisation as we
> know it.
> Seems they also needed to add code to handle the case of back yard inventors
> launching their own rockets, but they didnt bother - 80/20 rule and all that
> I guess...

Regards

RE: When will struts 1.1 or 1.1 b2 be released?

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
All your rocket ship are belong to us!!!!!!

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

RE: When will struts 1.1 or 1.1 b2 be released?

Posted by Cliff Rowley <cl...@onsea.net>.

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Nah mate.
It was only 2 PM our time.
-Global GMT won't be implemented for another 85 years remember. ;-)

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.

From: "Alex Kwan" <al...@163.com>
 ===

From: "Alex Kwan" <al...@163.com>