Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Oswaldo Hernandez <os...@cantv.net> on 2006/03/27 02:16:22 UTC

Using Tiles for a Menu Layout

I'm setting upd the development enviroment for a new Struts web app.
I've sketched the page layout for all pages as follows.

--------------------
-         Header       -
--------------------
-         Menu         -
--------------------
-         Content      -
-         Footer        -

I've already created a sample definition based on this layout. The
problem I have now is, setting up my definitions so all pages belonging
to a certain menu section highlight the menu section they belong to in a
clean way.

For example if the menu structure is:

--Home--Admin--Contact--