Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Ve...@dole.com on 2010/07/22 13:03:25 UTC

Venkat Vankipuram is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  07/22/2010 and will not return until
07/23/2010.

I am attending offsite training. I will respond to your message when I
return.

Re: Venkat Vankipuram is out of the office.

Posted by Johan Edstrom <jo...@opennms.org>.
Well, we know he is not in his office.

On Jul 22, 2010, at 12:03 PM, Rob Davies wrote:

> But at least we can track where Venkat is at all times :)
>
> On 22 Jul 2010, at 12:39, Hiram Chirino wrote:
>
>> man, I hate auto responders the respond to mailing lists.
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:03 AM,  <Ve...@dole.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I will be out of the office starting  07/22/2010 and will not return until
>>> 07/23/2010.
>>>
>>> I am attending offsite training. I will respond to your message when I
>>> return.
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Hiram
>>
>> Blog: http://hiramchirino.com
>>
>> Open Source SOA
>> http://fusesource.com/

Johan Edstrom

joed@opennms.org

They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Re: Venkat Vankipuram is out of the office.

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
man, I hate auto responders the respond to mailing lists.

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:03 AM,  <Ve...@dole.com> wrote:

> I will be out of the office starting  07/22/2010 and will not return until
> 07/23/2010.
>
> I am attending offsite training. I will respond to your message when I
> return.

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA