Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de> on 2014/10/24 14:03:14 UTC

build a Sling OSGi bundle with dependencies located in an OSGi Bundle Repository

Hello,

in the Sling Resource Editor I have dependencies to libraries that are
located in an OBR. To build it with maven and install it to a Sling
instance I deployed it before, using the OSGi Repository page in the
console.
But of course it would be better to use one command at the command line
to build the project and install it to Sling.
Does someone have an idea/hint/pointer on how to do that?

Thanks in advance,

Sandro

Re: build a Sling OSGi bundle with dependencies located in an OSGi Bundle Repository

Posted by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Hi Bertrand,

you mean I should add the libraries as usual Maven dependencies? AFAIK
the maven-bundle-plugin should create the right import package.

The dependencies are from a Spring OBR. If I remember correctly I could
get the JSTL libraries only there as bundles. But that was some time ago
and they are now also available from maven central as bundles.
I will try that.
But I'm not sure if all transitive dependencies of the project are
installed to the running Sling instance together with the project. I
will see.
Thanks for your input Bertrand!

Best,

Sandro