Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/14 09:01:28 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS][Java] Enhance code style checking for Java code

Dear all,

We have started the second "small step" to enhance the code style checking
for Java.
In this step, we want to add spaces after commas, semi-colons, and type
casts.

We have opened a JIRA [1] to track it, and a PR is submitted [2].
Please take a look, and give your valuable feedback. Thank you in advance.

Best,
Liya Fan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-8121
[2] https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/6622