Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2014/10/19 13:41:59 UTC

Merged in ISIS-537

Jeroen, Martin...

just to say that I've merged in the ISIS-537-use-bootstrap branch, is now
in master (for 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT).

Cheers
Dan

Re: Merged in ISIS-537

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
On 20 October 2014 09:58, Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> wrote:

> martin-g/isis ISIS-537-use-bootstrap is already merged in (*) to
> apache/isis master branch (* I've pushed some new commits to martin-g/isis
> ISIS-537-use-bootstrap this morning)
>
> my question was whether I should create Pull Requests at
> github.com/apache/isis or Dan will merge the new commits by pulling from
> my branch.
> both ways are fine for me

Let's do the latter for now, to avoid a proliferation of PRs.  I'll keep an
eye on your repo.

Dan

Re: Merged in ISIS-537

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: Merged in ISIS-537

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Um... any reason not to?

If there are patches for 1.7.0, then I've created a 1.7.0-maintenance
branch, which I think I pushed to origin.

Re: Merged in ISIS-537

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
Any particular reason to merge to merge the branch into master already?

Re: Merged in ISIS-537

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
For now the estatio demo build uses your repo anyway for its version of
Isis, so it doesn't matter too much.

Whichever you prefer.

Cheers
Dan