Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Nomar Morado <no...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/19 14:39:35 UTC

kafka client on cloud

kafka consumer/producer currently require path to keystore/truststore.

my client runs in cloud and won't have access to some actual path to my jks.

any ideas on the best way to handle this?

thanks.

Re: kafka client on cloud

Posted by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@gmail.com>.
Can you explain what exactly you mean by "cloud" and what kind of
restrictions you are running into in trying to point to the truststore
location?

-Jaikiran