Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Hollman Enciso R." <ho...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/05 18:25:48 UTC

Error Creating Backup Cloud database

Hello, i'm trying to generate a backup of cloud database but it's
generating this error.

Any idea why or how can I made a Backup of cloud database?

ERROR 1356 (HY000) at line 8807: View 'cloud_test.account_netstats_view'
references invalid table(s) or column(s) or function(s) or definer/invoker
of view lack rights to use them

thanks

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.
http://algolibre.com

Re: Error Creating Backup Cloud database

Posted by "Hollman Enciso R." <ho...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 5:03 AM, Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org> wrote:

> you need not stop management server to take a dump.
> Which version of cloudstack is it?
> Can you also share the output of show create table
> 'cloud_test.account_netstats_view'?
> Are you seeing this error while taking the dump or applying it?
>
> This is the command I use to save a db dump and works perfectly fine even
> when the management server is running.
> $mysqldump -uusername --databases cloud cloudbridge cloud_usage | bzip2 >
> /tmp/db_dumps/ACS.sql.bz2

I had an error in my script. :$

Thanks

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
you need not stop management server to take a dump.
Which version of cloudstack is it?
Can you also share the output of show create table
'cloud_test.account_netstats_view'?
Are you seeing this error while taking the dump or applying it?

This is the command I use to save a db dump and works perfectly fine even
when the management server is running.
$mysqldump -uusername --databases cloud cloudbridge cloud_usage | bzip2 >
/tmp/db_dumps/ACS.sql.bz2

~Rajani

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 9:37 AM, Hollman Enciso R. <hollman.enciso@gmail.com

Posted by "Hollman Enciso R." <ho...@gmail.com>.