Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by ht...@gmail.com, ht...@gmail.com on 2018/06/01 08:09:11 UTC

[Suggestion] Add maven wrapper

hey team,

I suggest adding maven wrapper to Dubbo project. (https://github.com/takari/maven-wrapper)

maven wrapper can help us to use same maven version to avoid some unexpected issue.
maven wrapper also helps the user who doesn't install maven in their own machine to easily use maven.

I think many projects using maven wrapper. below are some example:
https://github.com/netty/netty/tree/4.1/.mvn/wrapper
https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-boot/tree/master/.mvn/wrapper

Regards,
Yunkun

Re: [Suggestion] Add maven wrapper

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
> Just be aware you can’t put maven-wrapper.jar in a source release as it’s compile code.

Thanks for the reminding. I think we can add rules to exclude the maven-wrapper.jar from source release.

Best regards,
Jun

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1, here is an open issue asking for this feature:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/553

Best regards,
Jun