Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Sajithraj Gopalakrishnanleela (UST, IND)" <Sa...@ust-global.com> on 2015/11/03 12:20:56 UTC

JNDI Issue with TomEE server 1.6

Hi,

  I am facing an issue with JNDI configuration with TomEE vesion 1.6. The server is not getting started once I do the JNDI configuration. But same configuration works well with version 1.7 and the server starts. Could you please let me know if there is any known issue around this in version 1.6. Let me know if there is any solution as well.

Thanks & Regards
Sajith Raj
________________________________

[cid:image003.jpg@01CFBCC9.62401910]

6S, Nila, Technopark, Trivadndrum
mailto:sajithraj.gopalakrishnanleela@ust-global.com
M: +91-9995808445

Re: JNDI Issue with TomEE server 1.6

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanith

What is the exception you meet and the configuration you do?

1.7 fixed a lot of issues so can be a referenced one.