Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Alfred FALTISKA <al...@outlook.com> on 2020/06/09 12:01:13 UTC

I have a patch for PDFBOX-4869 ready for review

Hi all,

I have attached the patch to the Jira issue, please review

Also, please let me know what review tool do you use.

thank you
--
Alfred Faltiska

RE: I have a patch for PDFBOX-4869 ready for review

Posted by Alfred FALTISKA <al...@outlook.com>.
Hi,

I just sent the same info again on a different mail.
Sorry for the repetition, I didn’t mean to rush you.

I’m in no hurry 😊

Best regards
Alfred

Am 09.06.2020 um 14:01 schrieb Alfred FALTISKA:
> Hi all,
>

> I have attached the patch to the Jira issue, please review

Yes, I will do so later tonight.

> Also, please let me know what review tool do you use.

None. We just write some text with an opinion. This is informal.

Tilman

Re: I have a patch for PDFBOX-4869 ready for review

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.