Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by julian cito <ca...@hotmail.com> on 2004/10/31 18:53:06 UTC

Problem setting new 3.1.1 mavenized torque: where are the libs?

Hello,
I have some projects working with 3.1 torque, and I am a bit confused about
new "mavenized" version of the project. I still prefer ant!

How can I set the classpath for runtime?
In http://db.apache.org/torque-31/tutorial/step4.html says:

"The classpath must include: all of the jars from the lib directory of the
Torque runtime archive..."

But the Torque runtime archive torque-3.1.1.zip doesn't contain any
dependant libs now. Where are them?

Regards,
Canrull

Re: Problem setting new 3.1.1 mavenized torque: where are the libs?

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"julian cito" <ca...@hotmail.com> writes:

>How can I set the classpath for runtime?
>In http://db.apache.org/torque-31/tutorial/step4.html says:

>"The classpath must include: all of the jars from the lib directory of the
>Torque runtime archive..."

>But the Torque runtime archive torque-3.1.1.zip doesn't contain any
>dependant libs now. Where are them?

Are they not? This could be because of a failure of the dist building
with maven.... Could you please open an issue for this with the bug
tracker? Thanks.

	Regards
		Henning

What is more important to you...