Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by lesterburlap <be...@emc.com> on 2008/10/02 04:34:48 UTC

wicket 1.4 release

Hi:

I've searched everywhere and can't find an answer.  I know this is kind of a
crappy question to ask the developers...

Is there an estimate for a Wicket 1.4 GA release?  Will it possibly be by
January 2009?

I need to make a decision about whether or not to upgrade to 1.4-m3 from
1.3..... while intending to upgrade to 1.4 GA prior to my product release in
January.  I need some stuff that's in 1.4, but I can't release our product
with beta libraries included.

Again, sorry to bug.

I love Wicket,
LBB

AW: wicket 1.4 release

Posted by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de>.
Sounds great! Thank you!

Stefan

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
keep reminding me!

Re: wicket 1.4 release

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
promises promises!

Re: wicket 1.4 release

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Apache projects have to do things transparently, so most of the work
is (or should be) done in Subversion.  Apache is all about the
community.

Re: wicket 1.4 release

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
milestones->rcs->release was the plan this time around i believe.

-igor

Re: wicket 1.4 release

Posted by lesterburlap <be...@emc.com>.

Re: wicket 1.4 release

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
we use subversion.

I hope that apache will upgrade all the servers to the latest subversion
version (1.5.x)
or did they already do that?

Because there merging is a bit simpler, i still want to test there real
merge client they now have
but pity is that that is an sub thing of there Collab desktop (that wants to
have mylyn and so on)
instead of the where it should be just in the subclipse plugin

johan

Re: wicket 1.4 release

Posted by Kristof Jozsa <kr...@gmail.com>.

Re: wicket 1.4 release