Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by jayzc1234 <74...@qq.com> on 2015/12/22 17:47:00 UTC

how to get the java code to get activeMQ started from the activeMQ website

i mean  i can not get the easy java example code from the get started page
.but i wanna some java code ,but no idea where to find it out from activeMQ
website . i am looking for a long time  .i hope some one would give me a
help.maybe my issue is too simple to make me fool. i say it out and wanna
get help here.
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4705357/QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720151223005952.png>

Re: how to get the java code to get activeMQ started from the activeMQ website

Posted by Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>.
I’m not sure what you’re asking for.  The “Getting Started” (http://activemq.apache.org/getting-started.html <http://activemq.apache.org/getting-started.html>) page describes how to get an ActiveMQ broker up and running, and it doesn’t require and Java code.  Exactly what kind of sample code are you looking for?  There is a sample Java Producer and Consumer in the activemq-assembly module (https://github.com/apache/activemq/tree/master/assembly/src/release/examples/openwire/java <https://github.com/apache/activemq/tree/master/assembly/src/release/examples/openwire/java>).