Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Ulbricht, Frank" <f....@qualitype.de> on 2005/03/31 16:26:30 UTC

Wsdl2java ignores types

Hello there,

I'm using "wsdl2java" from Axis 1.2R3 with the following WSDL file from
a third party company (simplified for showing the problem):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="urn:std-transfer"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
xmlns:impl="urn:std-transfer" xmlns:intf="urn:std-transfer"
xmlns:tns2="http://stdmsg.soap.sla" xmlns:tns3="http://dtyp.soap.sla"
xmlns:tns4="http://soap.apache.org"
 <wsdl:types>
  <schema targetNamespace="http://dtyp.soap.sla"
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
   <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
  <simpleType name="AN99Type">
    <restriction base="xsd:string">
      <maxLength value="99"/>
    </restriction>
  </simpleType>
  <simpleType name="CS80004Type">
    <restriction base="xsd:string">
      <enumeration value="0"/>
      <enumeration value="1"/>
      <enumeration value="2"/>
      <enumeration value="3"/>
      <enumeration value="4"/>
      <enumeration value="5"/>
      <enumeration value="6"/>
      <enumeration value="7"/>
    </restriction>
  </simpleType>
  </schema>
 </wsdl:types>
</wsdl:definitions>

A class is generated for "CS80004Type" but not for "AN99Type". It works
fine with Axis 1.1. Could this be a bug in Axis 1.2R3 or is something
wrong with the WSDL file?

I have no problem using pure strings instead of the "An99Type" but in
this case I'm not compatible with the existing web service anymore...

Regards,
Frank Ulbricht

[ F r a n k  U l b r i c h t ]

      Softwareentwicklung | software development

      Qualitype AG
      Quality Assurance Systems | Bioinformatics
      Moritzburger Weg 67 | 01109 Dresden
      fon +49.351.8838 2802 | fax +49.351.8838 2809
      mailto:f.ulbricht@qualitype.de | http://www.qualitype.de

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and is
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by
return email.