Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Niclas Lindblom <ni...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2020/12/27 05:34:00 UTC

Cloudstack Terraform Provider

Hi all,

Perhaps off-topic for this list but somewhat relevant, it appears from what I can gather that the Cloudstack Terraform provider has been abandoned and now also taken off the Terraform registry, meaning it is no longer discovered when a terraform file is applied. Does anyone here know if its possible to reference the Github source directly or how I would go about to continue using Terraform to deploy/maintain Cloudstack deployments ?

Regards

Niclas