Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Daniel Chaffelson <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/07 00:05:05 UTC

NiPyApi v0.8.0 released

I'm pleased to announce that NiPyApi, a Python Client SDK for Apache NiFi
has a new version out.

Highlights include supporting secured environments, flow versioning
import/export, better templates, better documentation, more demos, and NiFi
version backtesting.

There are extensive release notes in the revamped documentation:
http://nipyapi.readthedocs.io/en/latest/history.html#id1

The repo is here:
https://github.com/Chaffelson/nipyapi

And you can of course install it from PyPi using 'pip install nipyapi'

Happy automating!

Dan Chaffelson

Re: NiPyApi v0.8.0 released

Posted by Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com>.
Hi Dan,

great news. I've played with nipyapi and found it really useful and I am
glad you use Python - makes things much easier.

Now that you support secured NiFi cluster, I will take another look :)

please keep up the great work.

Boris