Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Fankhauser, Alain" <Al...@ipi.ch> on 2006/02/17 15:13:49 UTC

Link problems with Nutch Web-GUI

Hello
I use Nutch 0.8-dev and I'm trying to index a local file system. After
Indexing I start tomcat and search. If I do this, I find the expected
results but the links aren't correct. It's very strange because they are
correct if I view them with Luke.
So I thought that Nutch doesn't build the Link correctly. I searched
through the Nutchcode to find the place, where it builds the Link but I
didn't find it.

For example:
Luke:  file:c:/xyz/x.txt
Nutch Web-GUI: file:///c:/xyz/x.txt

I hope that some one could help me.

Thanks,
Alain.

Re: Link problems with Nutch Web-GUI

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
My this is your problem?
Entities.encode(url)

Am 17.02.2006 um 15:13 schrieb Fankhauser, Alain:

> Hello
> I use Nutch 0.8-dev and I'm trying to index a local file system. After
> Indexing I start tomcat and search. If I do this, I find the expected
> results but the links aren't correct. It's very strange because
> they are
> correct if I view them with Luke.
> So I thought that Nutch doesn't build the Link correctly. I searched
> through the Nutchcode to find the place, where it builds the Link
> but I
> didn't find it.
>
> For example:
> Luke:  file:c:/xyz/x.txt