Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Roger Ackroyd <ma...@ackroyd.freeserve.co.uk> on 2003/08/30 20:41:52 UTC

Help please. Building ver 2.3 out of CVS

Hi all
I am unable to build out of CVS branch. I have attached some console output and the velocity.log if someone would be kind enough and have a look.
I do not know what to what this $basePrefix is trying to refer?
Fairly certain it is not a maven/path problem as on the first time build,it obtained installed the plugins/jars it needed in repo.
I could not do anything with the tarball dowload either. Winzip cannot read it and tar under cygwin says it is broken. (Couple of days ago it did anyway) Can't try out 2.3 at all at moment.
Thanks
Roger

Platform is Windows XP + cygwin

Re: Help please. Building ver 2.3 out of CVS

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Roger Ackroyd wrote:

> I am unable to build out of CVS branch. I have attached some console
> output and the velocity.log if someone would be kind enough and have a
> look.
> I do not know what to what this $basePrefix is trying to refer?
> Fairly certain it is not a maven/path problem as on the first time
> build,it obtained installed the plugins/jars it needed in repo.

It is in fact a maven problem - it is not picking up the default
properties for the torque plugin. See:
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=turbine-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=14889
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=turbine-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=15069

BTW: Please post as text, not HTML.