Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by sm...@wipro.com on 2007/06/06 08:18:27 UTC

WSDL2JAVA

Hi

Can anybody help me by providing the steps to use wsdl2java?

Is there any good site/tutorial which explains how to use wsdl2java?

Thanks And Regards

Smitha Aldrin

www.wipro.com

RE: WSDL2JAVA

Posted by Ashwini Kumar Jeksani <As...@infosys.com>.
You can find the details in this link:

http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html

Thanks and Regards,

Ashwini Kumar Jeksani

________________________________

Posted by "Kraus, David" <dk...@MicroStrategy.com>.
Is your classpath setup correctly? You seemed to be missing
activation.jar which should be in ...\axis2-1.2\lib.

________________________________

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
you may read this as well
http://today.java.net/lpt/a/300

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

RE: WSDL2JAVA

Posted by sm...@wipro.com.
Can you please explain me what's the difference between the databinding
framework like xmlbeans and adb?

When we should go for xmlbeans/adb?