Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by wongwong <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2010/08/18 14:00:33 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Axis2 client code with ServiceClient created as dynamic client gives AxisFault: The anonOutInOp operation cannot be found

Hello,

Does this problem sloved? I have the same problem. any help, please.

Thanks,
Wong.

View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/-Axis2--Axis2-client-code-with-ServiceClient-created-as-dynamic-client-gives-AxisFault%3A-The-anonOutInOp-operation-cannot-be-found-tp14968464p29470464.html