Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/25 20:36:28 UTC

Reviving the Virtual Library

I'm starting work on "reviving" the Virtual Library as a demo that
deploys into JBoss 4.  I'm working on it in several passes; the later
passes may even converted from an EJB backend to a Hibernate or JDO
backend.

I'm keeping detailed notes of what has changed and why.  I think it
will eventually turn into a "narrative" that describes the upgrade
process from 3.0 to 4.0.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: Reviving the Virtual Library

Posted by Chris Nelson <cn...@yahoo.com>.
Feel free to use Trails if it is helpful :)