Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Richard Stingel <ST...@gwm.sc.edu> on 2005/06/07 13:38:48 UTC

authzSVNAccess web interface

Has anyone created a web interface to add/change/delete
repository authorization settings in the authzSVNAccess file?

Thanks,
Richard

Re: authzSVNAccess web interface

Posted by Jochen Wendebaum <jo...@wendebaum.de>.
On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 19:27:56 +0200, Frank Gruman <fg...@verizon.net>
wrote:

> check out SVNManager (http://svnmanager.sourceforge.net).

It's really a pity that it needs PHP5 as we are running other software on
the webserver that doesn't work with PHP5... has anybody tried to use it
under an earlier version of PHP?

Jochen

Re: authzSVNAccess web interface

Posted by Frank Gruman <fg...@verizon.net>.
check out SVNManager (http://svnmanager.sourceforge.net).

There's not a whole lot of documentation to help out with it, and I have
a few issues with repository creation, but overall, I think it works OK
for a new product.

And at the very least, it allows me to add/remove users to my various
repositories.

Regards,
Frank