Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Aris Risdianto <ar...@smartx.kr> on 2016/10/10 09:19:23 UTC

sFlow/NetFlow/Pcap Plugin for Kafka Producer

​Hello,

​Is there any plan or implementation to use Kafka for delivering
sFlow/NetFlow/Pcap messages?

Best Regards,
Aris.

Re: sFlow/NetFlow/Pcap Plugin for Kafka Producer

Posted by Michael Noll <mi...@confluent.io>.
Aris,

I am not aware of an out of the box tool for Pcap->Kafka ingestion (in my
case back then we wrote our own).  Maybe others know.

--
*Michael G. Noll*
Product Manager | Confluent

Re: sFlow/NetFlow/Pcap Plugin for Kafka Producer

Posted by Aris Risdianto <ar...@smartx.kr>.

Posted by Michael Noll <mi...@confluent.io>.
Aris,