Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com> on 2015/04/16 06:01:28 UTC

ClusterGroup is missing isEmpty() method.

Hi!

Recently I have to write a lot of code involving *ClusterGroup*
manipulations.
And found my self that I missed *isEmpty()* method on *ClusterGroup* class.
Instead I forced to write *prj.nodes().isEmpty().*

Also I think that *isEmpty()*  method could be implemented in more
efficient (no need to iterate over all nodes) and optimized manner, without
creating underlying collection for nodes.

Thoughts?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: ClusterGroup is missing isEmpty() method.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
It seems that we have method node() that do the trick.
But it is implemented not optimal (will create collection of nodes and take
first one) as F.first(nodes());

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems