Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Ra...@groupvu.Com> on 2002/12/11 18:24:32 UTC

RE: Jetspeed 1.4b2 installation - FIXED

OK, I think I nailed it !

Xerces fails to load a file using a canonical filepath reference, if its
path contains spaces !

Since the deault path for Tomcat when using the .exe install is
"Program Files/Apache Group/Tomcat 4.1", the bug always appear if don't
change the default directory...

I've checked a workaround patch in CVS: it seems to fix the issue now
that I can reproduce it on my workstation.

Please try the CVS version, or simply install Tomcat in a directory
whose path contains no space.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@groupvu.com
Technology and New Initiatives

Posted by Helder Pinto <he...@dsi.uminho.pt>.
Thanks, Raphaël!
I've changed Tomcat to a path without spaces and it worked.

Helder