Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2016/02/02 08:55:15 UTC

wicketstuff build error(nashorn-parent)

Hi,

I am currently encounter an issue that the build with the nashorn parent is
not working anymore.

https://travis-ci.org/wicketstuff/core/jobs/106412037

It seems that the JDK does not contain the following jar (Example path):

/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_66.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/ext/
nashorn.jar

Any ideas what we can do in this case?

kind regards

Tobias

Re: wicketstuff build error(nashorn-parent)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 11:08 PM, Guillaume Smet <gu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> You can do it without using sudo (and switching to the slower legacy
> environment):
> addons:
>

> apt:
> packages:
> - oracle-java8-installer

Prediction: one day there will be a committee to standardize all these
config files!
This looks like Ansible.

Thanks, Guillaume!

Posted by Guillaume Smet <gu...@gmail.com>.