Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com> on 2007/08/05 17:12:28 UTC

entity operator problem

Hi all,

I'd need to use the tsearch2 operator "@@" in a query like:

SELECT * FROM PRODUCT
WHERE INFO @@ to_tsquery('maytag&belt&washer')

-INFO is a new column which combines several pieces of information about a product and the tsearch function allows a more natural search for users(ie.. "I need a maytag belt for my washer").

I've tried to use the @@ operator in an entity-condition, but I get the error:
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://ecommerce/widget/CatalogScreens.xml#SearchByTerm]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find an entity operator for the name: @@ (Could not find an entity operator for the name: @@).

Do I need to step back and us a JDBC connection, or can the operator be defined somewhere that will allow it's use?

As always, thanks in advance.
Rick