Posted to user@poi.apache.org by srini2k6 <sr...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/21 07:49:05 UTC

Re: Create a new Table into an XSSF sheet ( excel 2007 )

Hi, I'am new to POI. I want to create a new table in xlsx file. how to do
this? any samples?
thanks.

Re: Create a new Table into an XSSF sheet ( excel 2007 )

Posted by Wernight <we...@beroux.com>.
I second this. I'd like to add rows to a table. Basically filling data in an
existing template sheet that then displays them for the user to manipulate.

Re: Create a new Table into an XSSF sheet ( excel 2007 )

Posted by srini2k6 <sr...@gmail.com>.
hi mario,

thanks for your quick reply.

I tried with your example. Its create the xlsx file. But it gives error
while open with MS-Excel2007. I have 2 worksheet in workbook each sheet
contain one table. while open the workbook it gives error like this

"Excel found unreadable content in sample.xlsx. Do you want to recover this
workbook?"

after click Yes gives warring "Repaired Records: Table from
/xl/tables/table2.xml part (Table)".
how to fix this?

thanks
srini