Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ennio Tosi <en...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/17 13:54:58 UTC

checkbox and tree2 - Plz, nobody answered this question yet!

I searched all over the myfaces ml, myfaces wiki and sun's forum, but I
couldn't find an answer about how one can handle multiple selections (with
checkboxes) of tree2 nodes.
Is there someone that can give me a little hint?

Thanks,
Ennio

Re: checkbox and tree2 - Plz, nobody answered this question yet!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
Ennio-

what you can do is, using the nbuild's clazz
"org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.TreeNodeChecked" inside of your
backing bean

in your jsp page you can use something similar to this:

  <f:facet name="analysisFolder">
    <h:panelGroup>
        <h:selectBooleanCheckbox value="#{node.checked}" />
        <t:graphicImage value="images/yellow-folder-closed.png" border="0"/>
        <h:outputText value="#{node.description}" styleClass="nodeFolder"/>
    </h:panelGroup>
  </f:facet>

Regarding usage of tree2 itself I recommend the sample files, which
contain some cool examples, done by Sean.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Zülpicher Wall 12, 239