Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Patrícia Corrêa Fonseca <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/16 20:26:06 UTC

I couldn´t check the HEADERS option in Regular Expression Extrator

Hi,

I'm tring to keep checked the header option of the "response field to
check" in Regular Expression Extrator interface.

I have checked it and the test has run right at all. But, when I change
the focus, although I had saved the "test plan", the checked button
change for "body" option.

What is it happening? I thing this is a bug.

Re: How to store the result into a file and re-open it?

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
opening up the log files saved by a listener is pretty simple. open
the .jtl file. for the graphics, jmeter can't open it. you'd have to
use windows paint or some other graphics app to view the saved graph.

hope that helps

peter

Re: I couldn´t check the HEADERS option in Reg ular Expression Extrator

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
You haven't said which version of JMeter you are using.

I have just tried, and 2.0.2 works OK for me.
However, 2.0.1 has the problem you describe, so I suspect you must be
using 2.0.1 or earlier.

S.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrícia Corrêa Fonseca <ti...@yahoo.com>.