Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Mike Austin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/22 16:14:48 UTC

Dev tool

What editor/IDE/tool do you guys use to edit and build the solr source
code?  It looks like you use ant, and I was able to build it with
ant/eclipse.  I know you may use different based on taste, but is there a
standard IDE that you would recommend(besides nedit or vi)?

Thanks

Re: Dev tool

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: I personally use IntelliJ IDEA, and I don't use the ant build in my
: IDEA project.
: ant is for the official build.

meanwhile, i use nothing by emacs to edit, and ant on the commandline for
all of my building. .. it works just fine.

-Hoss

Re: Dev tool

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,
I personally use IntelliJ IDEA, and I don't use the ant build in my
IDEA project.
ant is for the official build.

-Yonik