Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com> on 2013/02/05 12:28:07 UTC

Naming AS3 future versions - was Re: Language features

Right,

I don't have a bunch of time for all this water cooler talk but my
head lives in the NOW. You know how far off generics are?

Do we have any other compiler developers around to start pushing
Falcon forward?

If the answer is NO right now, than AS3 is all you have to worry about.

I also understand there needs to be a differentiation between feature
sets, but lets talk about that next year when it happens...

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Re: Naming AS3 future versions - was Re: Language features

Posted by Avi Kessner <ak...@gmail.com>.
My apologies.  It's just such an interesting topic, real or imagined.

brought to you by the letters A, V, and I
and the number 47

Posted by Roland Zwaga <ro...@stackandheap.com>.
I never claimed there should be a name change right now.
I was asking a question about what happens to AS3 when both Apache and
Adobe make
different changes to it. It was more of a discussion point then a direct
action point :)

--
regards,
Roland