Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexander Paschenko <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/15 09:09:13 UTC

New contributor: Alexander Paschenko

Hi Ignite Community!

My name is Alex. I want to contribute to Apache Ignite and am starting
with the following issue: IGNITE-3233. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

Re: New contributor: Alexander Paschenko

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Alexander,

Welcome onboard! Just take a look at the ticket and provide your thoughts regarding a possible fix. If you need to discuss the fix keep using the dev list.

—
Denis