Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Konrad Neuwirth <ko...@mailathome.or.at> on 2012/06/07 02:49:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Problem with mod_proxy_fcgi

Dear reader,

I have a problem with mod_proxy_fcgi. More probably than not it's just me not having understood things, but I do hope somebody out there might be of help.

We are running php-fpm against apache 2.4.2, and are quite happy with that. Alas, one of our sites is using a CMS that generates URLs of the form

hostname/index.php/directory/page

So this means that our

<LocationMatch \.(.*\.php)$>
  ProxyPass fcgi://127.0.0.1/...
</LocationMatch>

Rule of course does not catch the link.

But changing that to

<LocationMatch \.php>
  ProxyPass
</LocationMatch>

Also didn't solve the problem.

How can I get those request properly forwarded to the php-fpm process pool?

Thank you!
 Konrad