Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Speckels, Bert" <Be...@btc-ag.com> on 2023/02/10 14:24:26 UTC

How to: Permanent "http:proxy-add" in Karaf?

Hello everyone

One of our OSGI modules requires the following reverse proxy configuration which we currently activate manually in the Karaf CLI:

karaf> [http:proxy-add/portal-api]http:proxy-add/portal-api http://localhost:8443/portal-api

So far we haven't found a place in the feature.xml or anywhere else where we can permanently activate this configuration for our feature project: The setting is no longer available after a Karaf restart.

Maybe you have advice?

WIth kind regards
Bert Speckels

Re: How to: Permanent "http:proxy-add" in Karaf?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Bert,

For now, Karaf http proxies are not persisted. That's a good idea, and
I can create a Jira to do that.

In the meantime, you can add the command in the etc/shell.init.script
the command will be executed at startup.

Regards
JB